Thursday 24 August 2017

Get ITA’s under Canada Express Entry




Hi, my name is Nina Augustine, when I decided to apply for Canada Express Entry; one of my friends suggested me about Global Tree. I received expert counseling advice and service on every step of my application process. As soon as my EOI was lodged I got ITA in just a few days. It just shows the transparency in work, how Global Tree does.   Thanks and hats off to them. I am so much happy and very much excited that I am very much near to my abroad dream.

 My self  Pranav Sultana took help of Global Tree to apply for Canada Express Entry and I must say that the company offers best services to its client. It might be anything like counseling, documentation or application. I was worried about nothing. I want to thank Global Tree consultant because due to their effort only, I have able to achieve an ITA to apply for express entry. 


Hi, I AmandeepKaur When I took the decision of going for express entry I came across Global Tree. I check the website and I feel satisfied with the services they provide and then decided to call them. The executive also spoke to me in good manner and them when I met them; I felt that all my tensions were off from me. Within few days I got ITA. I am very much thankful to Global Tree. They provide the best service in town

No comments:

Post a Comment